Village of Bradshaw is a small community in Nebraska located on US Highway 34, approximtely 10 miles west of York, NE and 35 miles from Grand Island, NE.
Bradshaw was platted in 1879 when the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad was extended to that point. Bradshaw was the maiden name of the wife of the original owner of the town site.
Stephanie Metzger, Village Clerk
Visit the Website
Village of Bradshaw Facebook