Village of Benedict
Village of Benedict is located 8 miles north of York, NE, just off Highway 81 and approximately 10 miles north of Interstate 80.
Benedict was platted in 1886 when the Kansas City and Omaha Railroad was extended to that point. It was named for E.C. Benedict, a railroad official. Benedict was incorporated as a village in 1890. Benedict is an ag centered community but does host handful of locally operated businesses.